- Poker News & Articles
- 000 Super High Roller for €746
- EPT Prague 2015 - Steve O'Dwyer wins €50
- Picture of the day
- Poke News
- Poker Articles
- Poker Book Reviews
- Poker Girls
- Poker Humor
- Poker Movie Reviews
- Poker New
- Poker News
- Poker Newx
- Poker Players
- Poker Videos
- Polls and Surveys
- Shark Cage Season 2 Final Table
- Site & Blog Reviews
- Tournament news
- WSOP Main Event
- WSOP News
- Poker Strategy
- Rake Races
WSOPE 2017 Schedule Released
The Main Event’s guaranteed prize pool is €4,000,000; the One Drop High Roller’s a whooping €10,000,000.
After a two-year hiatus, the World Series of Poker Europe is back and now the official schedule has been released. The series starts on October 19th and ends with the Main Event final on November 10th. The venue is going to be the King’s Casino Rozvadov in the Czech Republic.
The WSOPE Main Event’s buy-in is €10,300 which gets you a seat to compete for some of the €4,000,000 prize pool. But this is far from being the event’s highest stakes. The €111,111 buy-in One Drop High Roller will award a combined €10,000,000 to its players.
WSOPE often features real A-list card players: John Juanda, Phil Hellmuth, Annette Obrestad and Elio Fox are among the previous champions of the Main Event.
You can take a look at the official schedule here.
Poker Strategy Articles
- Preflop Strategy - Starting Hand Chart
- Daniel Negreanu's New Girlfriend is Hungarian Beauty Queen
- Viktor Blom's grinding place (photos)
- Phil Ivey's Ex-Wife Gets Millions and More In Divorce Settlement
- The World’s Best Casinos - Top 10 List
- HSP Player Caught Importing Watches Illegally
- How to Play and Maximize Your Winnings With AK in a 6 Max No Limit Holdem Cash Game
- Vanessa Selbst Marries Miranda Foster
- All In Magazine apologizes to disabled player after accidentally calling him "crippled"
- Erick Lindgren and Erica Schoenberg Get Married