- Poker Forum
- Poker News & Articles
- Poker Strategy
- Rake Races
Bwin Adds Horseracing to Its Lineup
Online sports betting giant Bwin has added horseracing to its current lineup. At the recently launched Racebook.Bwin.com, you can now wager on European, Canadian and US races.
The company is listed as one of the world's leading online gaming providers, and with their recent addition of horseracing, they are expected to grow even bigger. The site adapts the traditional tote wagering system.
“On the new platform Bwin customers get to choose from a string of horseraces from all across Europe, Canada and the US,” says Stefan Wukovitsch, Betting Product Manager for Bwin.
Bwin also states that they are trying to sign only with 'strong partners among horseracing organisers' and that they have been working together with the racing hubs to provide the best service around.
“Our partners guarantee an attractive line-up with up to 300 races a day including live video broadcasts,” comments Wukovitsch.
Bwin expects to extend their line-up even more in the following months, however, they haven't commented on this matter so far.
Poker Strategy Articles
- Viktor Blom's grinding place (photos)
- Daniel Negreanu's New Girlfriend is Hungarian Beauty Queen
- Preflop Strategy - Starting Hand Chart
- HSP Player Caught Importing Watches Illegally
- Phil Ivey's Ex-Wife Gets Millions and More In Divorce Settlement
- How to Play and Maximize Your Winnings With AK in a 6 Max No Limit Holdem Cash Game
- The World’s Best Casinos - Top 10 List
- Erick Lindgren and Erica Schoenberg Get Married
- Gus Hansen + Caroline Wozniacki a Couple?
- Ryan Fee’s NL 6 Max Strategy Guide (ebook)